Date(s) - 22nd Oct 2018
In this illustrated lecture Adrian Barlow discusses his new biography of Charles Eamer Kempe, the celebrated Victorian stained glass designer, and considers the importance of Gloucestershire in shaping Kempe’s remarkable career.
- Cost: £15 for buffet lunch and talk, £8.00 for talk only.
- Doors open for the buffet from 12:15pm, speaker 1pm-2pm
- Bookings close 18th October (lunch and talk) or 21st October (talk only).
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or ring Alison on 01242 519413.
Otherwise book your place by using the form below.
There are three payment options:
1. You can pay by credit or debit card, as well as by PayPal, using the PayPal option (default). If there are sufficient spaces still available this will automatically confirm your booking if the payment is accepted.
2. If you want to pay by cheque select the Off-line option from the payment methods but please send your cheque as soon as possible as your booking will not be confirmed until we have received the payment.
3. If you really don’t like filling in forms on-screen you can download a form, print it and post it with a cheque. A booking form can also be found in the Friends Newsletter (available September 2018).
Cheques should be payable to Friends of The Wilson and sent with a sae or clearly written email address to Mrs Alison Pascoe, 77 Naunton Lane, Cheltenham, GL53 7AZ.
Bookings are now closed for this event, but if you would like to be added to our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.