Date(s) - 16th Jan 2019
Following the success of the recent outing to Coventry Cathedral, this visit will include two guided tours. One will be led by the Cathedral’s own guides; the second will focus specifically on the stained glass and will be led by Adrian Barlow.
- Cost – £24.00
- Pickup Sixways 8:00; Royal Well Bus Station 8:15; Racecourse Park & Ride 8.30
- Coach returns to Cheltenham at approximately 17:00pm
- Group leaders Adrian Barlow and Anne Bartlett
- Booking deadline 9th January
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Martha on 01242 526601.
Book your place using the form below.
There are three payment options:
1. You can pay by credit or debit card, as well as by PayPal, using the PayPal option (default). If there are sufficient spaces still available this will automatically confirm your booking if the payment is accepted.
2. If you want to pay by cheque select the Off-line option from the payment methods but please send your cheque as soon as possible as your booking will not be confirmed until we have received the payment.
3. If you really don’t like filling in forms on-screen you can download a form, print it and post it with a cheque. A booking form can also be found in the Friends Newsletter (available September 2018).
Cheques should be payable to Friends of The Wilson and sent with a sae or clearly written email address to Martha Alleguen, 7 Sydenham Road South, Cheltenham GL52 6EF.
This event is fully booked, but if you would like to be added to our waiting list please email email@example.com.