Date(s) - 8th Sep 2018
WE APOLOGISE THAT THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
We will visit the historic city of Oxford. On this trip you will have free time to get a ‘behind the scenes’ look at some of Oxford’s most iconic buildings.
Open Doors weekend is the time when many of Oxford’s significant contemporary and historic buildings open their doors to the general public, many of which do not usually do so. Discover hidden areas that that are normally closed, visit the Bodleian library, the Sheldonian Theatre, climb tall towers or explore secret rooms.
Around three quarters of the visits involve the museums, colleges and departments of the collegiate University – the choice is yours.
Many venues will just open up and you can wander as you please. With some venues you will need to reserve your place in advance. The full programme is yet to be published, so keep an eye on the Oxford Open Doors website.
Most venues will be open 10am to 4pm.
- Cost £13
- Pickup Racecourse Park & Ride 8.15; The Wilson 8:30; Sixways 8:45;
- Coach returns to Cheltenham at approximately 5:00pm
- Group leader Amanda Slayton-Joslin
- Booking deadline 1st September
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or ring Martha on 01242 526601.
Book your place using the form below.
There are three payment options:
1. You can pay by credit or debit card, as well as by PayPal, using the PayPal option (default). If there are sufficient spaces still available this will automatically confirm your booking if the payment is accepted.
2. If you want to pay by cheque select the Off-line option from the payment methods but please send your cheque as soon as possible as your booking will not be confirmed until we have received the payment.
3. If you really don’t like filling in forms on-screen you can download a form, print it and post it with a cheque. A booking form can also be found in the Friends Newsletter (available May 2018).
Cheques should be payable to Friends of The Wilson and sent with a sae or clearly written email address to Martha Alleguen, 7 Sydenham Road South, Cheltenham GL52 6EF.
Bookings are now closed for this event.