Date(s) - 7th Dec 2017
Our traditional pre-Christmas trip to London. Avoid the stress of driving or public transport – let our coach take you from Cheltenham to a number of central London drop-off points convenient for the following major galleries, or for Christmas shopping.
- Royal Academy: Dali/Duchamps and Jasper Johns
- British Library: Harry Potter – A History of Magic
- National Gallery: Degas from the Burrell Collection; Reflections: Van Eyck and the Pre-Raphaelites; Monochrome: Painting in Black and White
- National Portrait Gallery: Cezanne Portraits
- Tate Britain: Rachel Whiteread and Impressionists in London
- Barbican Art Gallery: Basquiat: Boom for Real
- V&A: Opera: Passion, Power and Politics
- British Museum: Scythians: Warriors of Ancient Siberia
Coffee will be taken on the outward journey at our usual stop in High Wycombe.
Entry to museums and galleries in London is free; however there is a charge to see these special exhibitions. Tickets can be booked in advance online, but please wait until the outing has been confirmed. Arrival time in London will be approximately 12.30pm, with departure at 5.00pm.
- Group Leader: Anne Bartlett
- Cost: £21
- Pick-up points: 8.15: Racecourse Park and Ride 8.30: The Wilson 8.45: Six Ways, Charlton Kings
Our coach will return by about 8.00pm.
Bookings close on 5th December.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or ring Martha on 01242 526601.
Book your place by 5th December using the form below.
There are three payment options:
1. You can pay by credit or debit card, as well as by PayPal, using the PayPal option (default). If there are sufficient spaces still available this will automatically confirm your booking if the payment is accepted.
2. If you want to pay by cheque select the Off-line option from the payment methods but please send your cheque as soon as possible as your booking will not be confirmed until we have received the payment.
3. If you really don’t like filling in forms on-screen you can download a form, print it and post it with a cheque. A booking form can also be found in the current edition of our newsletter.
Cheques should be payable to Friends of The Wilson and sent with a sae or clearly written email address to Martha Alleguen, 7 Sydenham Road South, Cheltenham GL52 6EF.
Bookings are now closed for this event.