Date(s) - 20th Jul 2018
Chorley's Auction Rooms
Antiques Roadshow – Friends’ Summer Lunch, Talk and Free Valuations at Chorley’s Auctioneers
The beautiful grounds of Prinknash Abbey provide the location of our Friends summer lunch which will be held at Chorley’s auction rooms. Before lunch, Simon Chorley and his team of auctioneers, will give an exclusive preview and talk on some of the highlights of their upcoming Country House Art and Antiques Auction. The auction will include many examples of good quality Georgian and Victorian furniture, paintings, ceramics and other antiques, as well as the pictured 17th Century silk needlework mirror frame estimated to fetch in the region of £8,000-12,000.
The Chorley’s team are also offering you the chance to find out more about your own treasured possessions, whether old or new, of commercial value or just sentimental value, by examining any items you want to bring along and providing information and advice. If anything is too large or too delicate to bring, why not at least bring a photograph of it to show them?
Coffee will be served on arrival and there will also be a glass of wine served with your buffet lunch. You can make your own way there (plenty of parking space) or via our coach service.
12pm – 12.30pm Arrival and coffee – viewing of lots
12.30pm Simon Chorley talk
1pm – 2pm Lunch
1.30pm -2.30pm Friends’ own items valued by Chorley’s
Chorley’s is one of the most prestigious auction companies in Gloucestershire and is a major supporter of The Friends’ Newsletter. We really do hope you can join us for the Antiques Roadshow special!
- Cost – without coach £15.50 or with coach £22.00
- Pickup Racecourse Park & Ride 11:15; The Wilson 11:30; Sixways 11:45
- Coach returns to Cheltenham at approximately 3:15pm
- Group leader Amanda Slayton-Joslin
- Booking deadline 22nd June
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Alison on 01242 519413.
Book your place using the form below.
There are three payment options:
1. You can pay by credit or debit card, as well as by PayPal, using the PayPal option (default). If there are sufficient spaces still available this will automatically confirm your booking if the payment is accepted.
2. If you want to pay by cheque select the Off-line option from the payment methods but please send your cheque as soon as possible as your booking will not be confirmed until we have received the payment.
3. If you really don’t like filling in forms on-screen you can download a form, print it and post it with a cheque. A booking form can also be found in the Friends Newsletter (available May 2018).
Cheques should be payable to Friends of The Wilson and sent with a sae or clearly written email address to Mrs Alison Pascoe, 77 Naunton Lane, Cheltenham GL53 7AZ.
Bookings are now closed for this event, but if you would like to be added to our waiting list please email email@example.com.