Date(s) - 12th Dec 2023
The Grape Escape
Wine, a beverage that has transcended eras and cultures, has long been a muse for artists, but also symbolic of society throughout history. From the earliest cave paintings to contemporary masterpieces, wine has left an indelible mark on the canvas of human creativity.
We invite you to a festive evening at The Grape Escape at 15 Regent Street GL50 1HE (next to the Everyman Theatre). Our guest art historian will bring paintings from The Wilson collection on the theme of wine to describe and share. Join us to savour the rich flavours of wines from diverse regions, accompanied by meats and cheeses.
Cost per person: £32
If you have any questions please phone Alison on 01242 519413.
Please book using one of the following options:
- On-line bookings with a debit or credit card can be made using the form below. Alternatively you may reserve your place, select the ‘off-line’ payment option and pay by bank transfer or cheque.
- Bank transfer – please email firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for confirmation that places are available before arranging your bank transfer.
- Cheque – please complete a booking form (download here ) and post it with your cheque.
Places are not confirmed until payment is received.
Bank transfers should be made to Friends of The Wilson (or as much of that as the bank will accept) Sort Code 30-91-87 Account 00005816. The reference must include your surname plus as much of the event title as will fit, for example SMITH Wine.
Please make cheques payable to Friends of The Wilson and send with a SAE or clearly written email address to Mrs Alison Pascoe, 77 Naunton Lane, Cheltenham, GL53 7AZ.
Terms & Conditions: When taking part in the talk please follow these guidelines:
- Please do not attend if you have any Covid-19 symptoms
- You are undertaking this event at your own risk
Bookings are now closed for this event.