Date(s) - 13th Nov 2023
St Matthew's Church
Peter Tattersall will relate the remarkable tale of the 12ft wide painting which, dirty, dark and brown, was underrated until in 2018 it piqued the curiosity of an art historian who was working on another project in the church at Ledbury. He began to ask a few questions about the ‘The Last Supper’ which had been gifted to St Michael and All Angels back in 1909.
Cost per person: £11, to include tea/coffee and cake
If you have any questions please phone Alison on 01242 519413.
Please book using one of the following options:
- On-line bookings with a debit or credit card can be made using the form below. Alternatively you may reserve your place, select the ‘off-line’ payment option and pay by bank transfer or cheque.
- Bank transfer – please email email@example.com and wait for confirmation that places are available before arranging your bank transfer.
- Cheque – please complete a booking form (download here ) and post it with your cheque.
Places are not confirmed until payment is received.
Bank transfers should be made to Friends of The Wilson (or as much of that as the bank will accept) Sort Code 30-91-87 Account 00005816. The reference must include your surname plus as much of the event title as will fit, for example SMITH Titian.
Please make cheques payable to Friends of The Wilson and send with a SAE or clearly written email address to Mrs Alison Pascoe, 77 Naunton Lane, Cheltenham, GL53 7AZ.
Terms & Conditions: When taking part in the talk please follow these guidelines:
- Please do not attend a talk if you have any Covid-19 symptoms
- You are undertaking this event at your own risk
WE HAVE PLACES AVAILABLE FOR THIS TALK, SO PLEASE BOOK BELOW.
Bookings are now closed for this event.