Date(s) - 13th Dec 2018
Over a century ago, Waddesdon Manor and its setting was created to delight and surprise a small circle of Baron Ferdinand’s friends.
For our December outing this year we’ll enjoy a celebratory themed day out at this amazing Manor House now owned by the National Trust. The state rooms will be decorated for Christmas to delight and surprise us; there will be trees sparkling with light and the room displays will take inspiration from the wondrous festivals and celebrations conjured up by Waddesdon’s treasured artworks.
We’ll enjoy a festive traditional Christmas lunch including roast Norfolk turkey and all the trimmings served with Rothschild red wine gravy followed by homemade Christmas pudding with brandy ice-cream.
The two courses include a glass of wine and tea or coffee in the Manor Restaurant (included in the cost of the outing).
Afterwards we’ll be able to soak up the sights, smells and sounds of Christmas at their biggest ever Christmas fair where there will be 80 hand-selected exhibitors all housed in charming wooden chalets. We’ll be able to shop for Christmas gifts and indulge in celebratory foods.
- Cost – £43.00 for National Trust members (please bring your National Trust membership card or full admission will be payable); £56.00 for non-National Trust members.
- Pickup Racecourse Park & Ride 8.30; Royal Well Bus Station 8:45; Sixways 9:00
- Coach returns to Cheltenham at approximately 18:00pm
- Group leader Anne Bartlett
- Booking deadline 28th November
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or ring Martha on 01242 526601.
Book your place using the form below.
There are three payment options:
1. You can pay by credit or debit card, as well as by PayPal, using the PayPal option (default). If there are sufficient spaces still available this will automatically confirm your booking if the payment is accepted.
2. If you want to pay by cheque select the Off-line option from the payment methods but please send your cheque as soon as possible as your booking will not be confirmed until we have received the payment.
3. If you really don’t like filling in forms on-screen you can download a form, print it and post it with a cheque. A booking form can also be found in the Friends Newsletter (available September 2018).
Cheques should be payable to Friends of The Wilson and sent with a sae or clearly written email address to Martha Alleguen, 7 Sydenham Road South, Cheltenham GL52 6EF.
Bookings are now closed for this event, but if you would like to be added to our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.